States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Beautiful Day!

Wow, it's another beautiful day here, a perfect day to open the door and let the sun shine in. I'm still working on trying to catch my blog up, yes, i know i'm still behind from my vacation. Hey i don't spend all my time online, just half of it ... hehe I find when i am online, i'm more interested in reading what you all are doing instead of posting what is going on us. Plus i'm only about 7,000 emails behind!


I did catch these sower men working. hmmm retired people do still work some .... just teasing guys ... you work very hard .. Looking great keep up the great job!
Babe was even working ... Babe is the ranch gaurd dog .. as you can see it's a hard job enjoying the sunshine!
Uh Oh, houston I have problem ... i was fixing lunch and went to turn on my hood light and blower and nothing! I checked the other things and they all worked, didn't fix something right!! Here I am slaving over a hot stove cooking and baking a cake for game night and my blower doesn't work. Ughhh it's heating up in here!

A few of us ladies spent the afternoon sitting outside, talking and I worked on the quilt i'm making for the grandson. I'm still working on the embroidery, one was knitting and one was making a hat.

Got together with some friends and we played Mexican domino's, we had a blast and the fellowship was wonderful. Ed & Barb, Cheryl and a bit later Harold & Romelle joined us then Paul & Mike came later. After we finished with the dominoes, we ate cake and Harold drug out his puzzles and we worked and worked on them until after 11 pm! Finally all of us were exhausted and decided to retire to bed and work on the puzzles tomorrow. Got back to the camper and took the dogs out and then I headed to bed. It was lights out for me .......

No comments: