States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Brrrr

I got up this morning and brrr it’s cold. I went to headquarters today to help out the gals. Beth called me yesterday afternoon and asked if i could come help them out for a day. I had a great time and yes it’s still cold here. They are predicting an even colder night tonight … when i got home i hooked up the hose thinking i could use it for a bit. Well i never thought but in no time it was froze up and when i went to turn on the water i got nothing. So i got the hose unthawed using my hair dryer and brought the hose inside to the shower. I then dug out my back up 5 gal water jug and filled it up to use. The fresh water tank has water but i wanted drinking water.

Tonight supper consisted of salad with steamed green beans … mmm it was good. After supper I spent my evening doing laundry and curled up on the couch .. I'm exhausted!

No comments: