States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Gabe arrived!

I didn't get much sleep last night. Gabe called me about every hour until around 3.30 am and then i woke up around 5.30 and got worried as i couldn't get him on the phone. He finally called me before 6 am and i then around 7.30 am his phone went dead, i got worried and got dressed and meet him about 20 miles from where we are. We arrived 9.30 am ... well actually on new time it was 10.30 am. He was exhausted and laid down so i changed clothes and went to church.

After church we had lunch and then showed Gabe around the ranch. We had an awesome day showing him stuff and then i sat outside a bit with Barbara and Gabe did some more exploring around the ranch.

Then we had dinner and I'm helping Gabe get his clothes all washed up and then it's to bed for me. Finally we got all 4 loads of his laundry finished!

I'm still sick with my ear problem and planning to go to the doctor in the morning. It's getting worse and not better. I think i'm starting to run a temp.

well night everyone ....

No comments: