States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wow .. 3 month anniversary!! It's hard to believe we'd live inside of Ms. Southwind as she has been our home for 3 months now! I love being inside of her and she is a great home!



Sunday, April 22, 2007

We'd had a wonderful nice Spring weekend! Although i have to admit, i've smelt more campfire smoke then i like. This morning when i got up to take the dogs out, the air was filled with smoke. I could barely breathe, made me so glad that i decided to turn on the air yesterday afternoon for the dogs, while we were out. When we got home, we decided to leave the air on for the night. Am I ever so glad that I did! I can handle some campfire smoke, but when the air is filled with it, it bothers me.

We went to the Home Depot store yesterday and I got me a piece of the green outdoor turf rug to put at the door of our camper. Since the weather is nice i wanted one to put under our awning.

Today is a lazy day for us even though all the weekend campers are packing up and heading home and back to the work week. It looks like about 7 of us are staying in the camprground while 3 new ones pulled in.


Hubby is enjoying his day off by relaxing and watching the Cards (thanks to sat tv) Go Cards!
I am just enjoying the piece and quiet. I decided to take the dogs on a stroll down by the lake. Isn't it beautiful?



No comments: