States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nothing happening

Wow, i can't believe it's been 2 weeks since i last posted. I guess that is because not much has been going on. The weather goes from cold to warm & raining. Plus the internet has not been good, it comes and goes and most times goes.

Nothing big is planned for the holiday. In fact a trip to see my grand kids is not going to happen. My health just can't take the severe cold weather and it just doesn't make since that i left there to go where it's warmer to return to such cold weather and make myslef miserable. Since my accident i always get down in the dumps during the holiday season and this year is no different. In fact i seem to dread the holidays, my depression gets worse and my stress level goes through the roof. My oldest son will be spending Christmas with his family and my youngest son is going with a friend to spend christmas with his family. I haven't decided if i'm cooking as i did for Thanksgiving. I guess i won't decide until it actually gets here. It's been mentioned to have a pot luck, but i'm not sure that i'm in the pot luck mood.

With the crazy weather like it is, i'm wondering where a person does go to get away from the cold weather? I thought the south was warmer, but we've had some cold days here. I've been down in my back off and on and after having to sit in a doctor office for 6 hours yesterday i am really down big time. I got home last night and the spasms started, nothing would take it away, so i ended up in the ER. I am still having them this morning, not as severe but to the point that i can barely stand. I am still on a heating pad. It seems the heating pad is once again my best friend.

well until next time ... hope you all are well .....

No comments: