States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This weekend i took a couple pictures of the campers that have really went all all for the holiday. What is so great is these campers are near me and i can see the lights at night.

This weekend has been spent just taking it easy and trying to rest my aching back. Finally around Friday afternoon i got to where i could walk, but my back is still really tender. The weather was beautiful Friday and Saturday was warm but damp and veryyy foggy. Sunday when i woke up it was windy and very nippy. Today it's just plain colddddddddddddd ... It's only 45 degrees right now and that is the high for today, when i got up around 8 am this morning it was only 32 degrees!


I looked online today and seen that it was only 18 degrees where my oldest son lives ... brrrrrrr I have to say i will take 45 any day over 18! Tomorrow is suppose to be in the low 60's and Christmas is suppose to be in the low 70's! Yessss I'm looking forward to that. No way do i ever want to go back to living in the cold climate.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that your holiday is a great one. I'm still not sure weather or not I'm cooking, i have one more day to decide. I guess it will all depend on if it does warm up and my back feels better. That is a bad thing with living with a disability, plans are not written in stone and often the body rules what my day will consist of.

Until next time ........... Merry Christmas and many wonderful blessings from me to you and your family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you alright? Miss you.
Happy New Year