States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

just a quick update

I just wanted to let you all know that i am fine. I’m sorry i haven’t blogged in quite awhile. Lots going on and not much internet connection. I will try to get you all updated as soon as i can. Thanks to all who have asked about me.

Right now i am back in Illinois and not sure on a departure date, depends on many things. Life is full of turns in the road.

Hope you all had a great summer and fall has officially arrived.

Hugs to you all and until next time ……

3 comments:

Paula said...

Now you got me worried about you lady! I am praying for you.
)))hugs(((

Pennie said...

I am truly fine, a few health issues, but nothing major that i'm aware of. Thanks for the prayers and keep them coming my way.

Hopefully in a few weeks i will be closer to where i can get wifi again and update you all. Right now its on my phone only and i'm limited to usage

Heidi said...

Thanks for letting us know.....hopefully you'll be back on the road in no-time.