States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A surprise birthday for me

002

Today is my birthday and it was great day of fun and enjoying good friends. Hubby went and picked me some beautiful wild roses.

What i didn’t know was when our friends Lynn & Doris, Skip & Marvena was that they were up to something when they invited out to dinner for pizza with them. They invited us out to eat pizza with them. We rode to town with Skip & Marvena and arrived at the pizza place. The place was filled with about 25 other friends from the ranch. Of course i never thought anything of it as this pizza place is a favorite place for lots of members of the ranch. We all ordered our pizza and were eating and then to my shock the waiter came carrying out a cake and everyone started singing to me.

My husband said in all the years he hadn’t seen my face that red very many times. Yes, they got me good and no i didn’t think to bring my camera along. Sorry guys no pictures. It was a wonderful birthday and i had a blast and the chocolate cake was really good (normally i’m not a chocolate person but it was very good). After dinner we went back to the ranch and sat around and visited.

Hope your all having a great one. We are really enjoying our time on the ranch. Until next time

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Happy Birthday well a belated one anyway.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday from us too!
Heidi and Peter