States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Who said volunteer work wasn’t hard work?

001 On the way to go see if my hubby was actually volunteering his time or goofing off i spotted these deer and had to stop to snap a shot at them. They could care less that i was even there. I love watching wildlife.

002

When i arrived after my delay i did find my hubby working away. He is spraying some kind of sealer on the school house deck to keep it protected for the approaching winter season.

006

Lenny was so involved in his work he didn’t even notice me at first and then of course i had to open my big mouth … oops i meant mouth … LOL Of course hearing my voice he looked up and i was ready with the camera.

004 005

It didn’t take him long to go back to work even though i was there. I never thought but i should of got a picture of Leroy who was there helping him. Sorry Leroy maybe next time.

The school house looks so nice since it was painted. The weather has been great most of the summer.

No comments: