States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Day of fun

009 I felt better today so I got up early and got dressed and got my laundry done. They are predicting rain and cold for the rest of the week and i was concerned how the back would hold out since it’s been giving me fits. Of course doing my laundry wasn’t fun but a job that had to be done.

012 After lunch the fun started. The sun was out and it was a bit on the windy side but tolerable. I was sick of being stuck inside and needed to get out. Hubby and i went to see the piggy’s and they were all basking in the sun.

Of course once mama started yelling they were up and in a mad dash to get to her first.

013

It was so cute to watch them scramble and trying to get through the fence to reach mama. It brought back such wonderful memories of our farm days when we used to raise piggy’s.

014

Later it was back to Ms. Southwind as my back was starting to ache and sting again. Ooops it wasn’t ready for a laundry & an afternoon of fun. I decided today to open the dash curtains and check out my flowers and i just had to take some more flower pictures … LOOK!!

015

This White flower is some type of annual that i planted in Florida and then took it with me when i left. It’s planted in with my rose bush. I was shocked today when i seen it had a bloom.

017

I knew my geranium had several buds but look how beautiful it is … i am so enjoying these flowers this winter. From now on all my flowers will stay indoors for the winter months. Look what I've missed out on by leaving them outside to fend for themselves.

019

No comments: