States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My weekend

Saturday i had to do laundry. So I spent my morning getting it washed and folded. Later in the afternoon a trip to town to get weekly groceries was in order as well. That night was spent resting as my back is still giving me trouble.

Sunday i got up and went to church after church i went out for lunch at Ryan’s. I don’t believe I've eaten at Ryan’s. It was good but bit on the pricey side in my opinion. Although conversation and fellowship was great. Ron, Dorothy and a new couple Dale & Mona.

My evening was spent doing absolutely nothing and no i did not watch the super bowl as it wasn’t on any of the local channels that i get on the tube.

I am very excited for the Saints and glad that they won. Sorry Colts fans.

Hope you all had a great evening and until next time …

No comments: