States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Still down in the back!

Ughhh i guess i over did it this weekend because i woke up in the middle of the night to go potty and wow, my back is spasm and hurting big time.

I spent the entire day Monday in bed or on the couch on a heating pad. Although i couldn’t of done much of anything else because around lunch time the rain started and it poured buckets. In no time Ms. Southwind was surrounded by water and the poor dogs even had to jump out of Ms. Southwind into about an inch of water. My rug was floating.

Today i have felt better and picked up a bit but i am still taking it easy. My back is very tender and still stinging and burning so until it lets up i will be spending all my time resting inside Ms. Southwind

Hope your all having a good week and until next time …

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your back.

Sharon