States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, February 5, 2010

Look at my Flowers!

006I haven’t felt good this week, the weather is a bit on the cool side for me and my back has me basically stuck in bed. Ughh I did take a few pictures of my flowers. Look how much this one has grown since the last picture i posted (1-22-10). The best part is look at all the buds on it and I'm so excited and can’t wait til see the blooms. I’ve had this plant since Florida and it was given to me by a friend who said you can’t kill this one. Well he was right so far. My rose bush has a few buds on it as well.

002

The red blooms have been beautiful on this flower and now the pink ones are blooming ..

003 004 005

Look at the difference a few days can make .. Look at this exact flower now ….

012

The pink blooms have exploded and it’s absolutely beautiful .. and there are more buds that will be blooming soon. The Texas sun has been good for my flowers. I’m keeping them inside until the chance of freezing temps are gone. It’s made all the difference in my plants.

Today was a beautiful day with the sun shining and temps warm enough to open the door. Although they are predicting a bit on the cooler side again soon. I’m ready for winter to be over and for the sun to come out and dry up all of this rain.

At least i am feeling better and hopefully tomorrow i can get my laundry done and Ms. Southwind cleaned up. Hope your having a great one and staying warm … until next time ….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a regular greenhouse going there!! How wonderful for you. You are truly one of the most positive people i know. Blessings on you.
Sharon

Pennie said...

Thank you, life is too short to let it get you down