States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, January 15, 2007

Mallard Strike 1



Wow, i'm glad we didn't take off to look at the motor home because the lady called me today and said that they sold it Saturday! Wow .. who in the world would go buy a motor home in the middle of a snow and ice storm! Guess they wanted it more then we did. Oh well, i've always lived believing if it's meant to be it will happen, if it's not, it won't. Guess the Mallard wasn't meant to be for us. Strike 1 down!

Well it's back to searching, i have found another Class C unit on the internet that is about 20 miles from where the Mallard was. I called and left a message for the salesman to call me.

The salesman called me back and we discussed the condition 1987 FLEETWOOD TIOGA is in and pricing. This unit has more miles then the Mallard had on it, but the setup is about basically the same. Length is 27' instead of 28' We are going to go look at it in the morning.

The salesman called me and said that a couple just came in to look at the Tioga! He is going to call me back and let me know if they take it or not. hmmmm could the Tioga not be meant to be as well? Or this just a stroll of bad luck ..... this is just how my life goes ... always something

No comments: