States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Heading out & Happy Birthday Mikey

We got up early and got things ready and headed out. Unforuntally hubby still has to work and so we are on to the next job. We are hoping that now that our home is where we park it, it should work out great with his job. When the job changes, we just pack up and move our home to the nearest location.

Hey by the way, i'm getting better and faster about how long it takes me to have Ms. Southwind ready to roll! Hubby does all the outside jobs and i do the inside ones. This team is working pretty good together!

I'd like to wish my nephew a Happy Birthday. Today is my sister Patty (Puddles)oldest Son birthday. Happy Birthday Mikey! What is so neat is my oldest son Tyson looks a lot like Mikey. Tyson is Hailey father and Mikey has a daughter that was born on Tyson's birthday, Dec 11! How weird is that our oldest son's have so much in common. Hailey came a day early of being born on Mikey's birthday. I thought about posting a picture of him when he was younger, but i'll be nice .. this time .. hehe

No comments: