States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tioga Strike 2



Got up this am and the salesman didn't call me back so we waited around til they open and I called. You won't believe it. The couple looking at the Tioga was there before the doors opened and paid a deposit down on the unit! WOW 2 motor homes sold out beneath us in 2 days! That is strike 2!

Looks like the Tioga wasn't meant to be our new home either! Hmmm oh well, i'm back on the search again.

As i was searching online tonight, I decided to look at this ad for this Class A motor home that i have seen many times recently in my search, i don't know why but for some reason this ad always kept catching my attention, but yet i would skip over this ad. We had thought we wanted a Class C unit, but for some reason tonight i decided to look the ad over better and WOW! It was like this camper was calling our name. I was impressed with what i was seeing. I had hubby get online and look over the ad and see what he thought. We spent some time discussing the unit and even though we thought we had decided on a Class C. Reason we had looked at the Class C was because of the extra bed over the cab for when family came to visit. Of course, the bed over the cab would be off limits to me because of my disability. After looking the ad over, and seeing that we would still have the same amount of sleeping options as the Class C, we would actually have more room in the Class A. This unit was still in our length that we wanted. So i sent an e-mail with my telephone # for the salesman to call me.

Hmmmm ... do you think the Southwind is to be our new home? We'll have to wait and see

No comments: