States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Veiw out my window this morning & Happy Birthday Larry

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Today is my brother Larry Birthday, I won't tell you how old he is getting to be. Let's just say the big 50 is much closer! Hope you had a great day. Miss you and love you big bro!


Friday, February 2, 2007




Yesterday when we arrived, the ground was clear. This morning when i woke up this is what greeted me, snow! These pictures are my view out of my front windows.

We are here for 14 days. The host says we can stay longer then 14 days since they are still in the off season, but they only sell permits 14 days at a time. So if we decide to stay longer we will have to get a new permit when our time is up.

Since i have a Golden Access card for my disability we get our camping rates half price! Wow, i love it when i get a saving! We are parked on a nice paved site and the park looks really great! It seems to be pretty secluded. The dogs have already checked out their new play area and of course marked it. Isn't that what they do best after all!

No comments: