States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, February 9, 2007

Wow it takes no time to clean!

I have found myself getting into a routine in our new home. I get up in the mornings, take the dogs out and let them do their morning job. I came back in and get hubby's coffee going for him. Then i get myself a cup of tea and sit down and watch the morning news. I sure hope no one minds i take the dogs out in my pj's. Hey what can i say, i'm a country girl and I hate getting dressed! The city girl in me left years ago when hubby married me and moved me to the country.

I find I like to get up and have a bit of quiet time to myself and enjoy looking out my window and enjoying the morning veiw. I'm really enjoying our new home. I didn't mind our tempary home we rented before we finally found Ms. Southwind. It was nice to downsize from the space we had in our 13 room home. I have found that keeping the smaller space clean is so much easier! I had forgotten what it was like not to have so much space!

Now everything is organized and has it's own place. When you get something out and finish with it, it must go back to it's place. When we lived in a stick home it was just to easy to say oh i will do it later and lay it down. So then the clutter would build up. Now we can not do that. So cleaning is very easy. I can have the entire place clean in a matter of minutes! WOW I love that!

I love being able to say my home is where she is parked when people ask me where i am from.

No comments: