States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day



Well we made it through a bitter cold night. The motor home did really well considering the wind blew and it got down to 11 degrees! Wow it's cold. Hubby came in from work yesterday evening and he asked me if I had put up the antenna yet? I replied no, not with the wind blowing like it is. I'd like to have an antenna left when we leave here. So just to see what type of picture we get without it up he turns on the tv and behold we get a better picture then we did at the park we were in with the antenna up! Wow i could of watched my soaps yesterday :((

When I woke up this am and the temps in the motor home were still nice and cozy. The temp read around 70 degrees so we are doing fine. Tonight should be the big test as we are suppose to have dropping temps to around 2 degrees!

Hope you all remembered to get your special someone a gift, unless your like us. After almost 24 yrs of marriage the holiday's are not so much anymore with gift giving. Hope you all have a great Valentines Day and a very special Happy Valentines Day to my family!

Well i'm off to walk the dogs and then we are taking our afternoon nap!

No comments: