States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

cool day outside

The wind is picking up and it still cold outside. Since it's another day spent
inside i decided to try a new receipe thought up by me! I sprayed a little of pam on the pan, then I took 2 chicken breast (for hubby) 2 thighs (for me) and floured them as if i were frying, then i sprinkled meat tenderizer & cajaun seasoning over the chicken and added about a 1/2 c water and 3 chicken boulin cubes. Put in the oven on 350 and baked for about 40 minutes. It turned out really good! Then i cooked up some rice o roni chicken flavored and spiced up some green beans and we had our meal. Looks yummie huh? (I usually cook enough for left overs for a snack later if wanted).




Tuesday, February 27, 2007



It's seems it's going to be another cold day outside. The rain has stopped, but the cool temps are still here. Appears to be another day spent indoors lazying around. Here the view out my bedroom windows.

No comments: