States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, May 7, 2007

Happy Anniversary Hubby ... I Love You!

Happy Anniversary honey! Today is our 24th wedding anniversary, wow how time goes by. Hubby spent the morning catching up on his sleep before having to return to work tonight. What a nice anniversary present huh .. actually the GTG was our present and we really enjoyed it. I have met some new people here and they all seem really nice. Several are full-timers like us and this is where they are spending their summer also. Hmmm this must be a great
summer location!

I spent most of the afternoon trying to get wifi, but for some reason it just won't work! I talked to a gentleman here and he said he was having the same problems. He could get a signal but couldn't get his browser or email to download,
dang that stinks.

Looks like i'm taking hubby to work tonight and i'm going wifi searching, i gotta have my internet!

No comments: