States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to me and all you Mother's out there. Happy Birthday to my mother in law today also.

I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep, so i got up and let the dogs out, I worked on pulling out the awning, since their not calling for rain anytime soon. Then i put my table cloth on my picnic table as the kids are coming sometime today. Here is what our tempary new home looks like. After i got done working i went and took a shower, on my way back to the camper my friend Cindy who is parked a few doors down was outside, so i stopped and said hi. She invited me to go into town and go yard saling. I jumped at the chance, i hadn't been yard saling in over a year .. I love yard sales!



Since we were about an hour from where we used to live, we called the kids a few days ago and told them we were gonna be in the area. So the kids came to visit and we had a great time. We cooked and ate outside and then we all went fishing. We had a blast and the kids had fun catching blue gill and rock bass. Hailey caught her first real fish and she had a blast doing it. As you can see, Papa didn't fish, he was in charge of taking them off the hook for everyone.

We fished until dark and then we went back to the camper and had cake that the kids brought. Hailey wanted a pink cake, as she knows it's grandma favorite color. It was a strawberry cake and very good! Hailey also put on a show for us, she showed us how she is learning to dance. Uh oh .. we may have a dirty dancer in the family! It was adorable and i also caught the entire dance on video!





The kids left late and we were all wore out, yet they still had the long drive home.

I had a great Mother's Day! Thanks kids for making my day a great one!!

No comments: