States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Rosie

Today is my older sister Rosie birthday, i won't tell her age ... hmm maybe i should call her and black mail her for me not to tell everyone ... LOL When i was younger she used to have to bribe me with things of her i wanted to do the dishes and her chores so she could get ready and leave on her date with her husband (at the time her boyfriend) Yes, even at a young age i was rotten as can be ... Hey i'm the first to admit i was a rotten kid, but hey it got me things i wanted ... ROFL

Happy birthday sis, hope you are having a great day! Love ya and miss you

I talked to my neice again tonight for a bit and she said my step dad was taken to the hospital today, it's nothing too serious so hopefully all will be well before too long. I hope you all get well soon

No comments: