States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, May 5, 2007

3rd Day at GTG




I woke up at 6.30 am even though i went to bed late. I got up and baked a cake, today is Mike B'day and so i'm going to surprise him with cake and ice cream tonight. That is another great thing about taking my home where ever i go, i always have things that i need when a fast minute event or something comes up. I straightened up and then I took the dogs for a walk and snagged some free wifi.


We got back and I made some fried biscuits with cinnamon & sugar and sausage patties for breakfast. We are having a pot luck breakfast and dinner tonight.

I was visiting too much today and so I was running late for dinner. I made a broc/rice casserole and potatoe salad, while hubby grilled Pork steaks.


I spent the day visiting and snagging free wifi when i could .. hehe Were having a blast, the GTG is great. Making new friends and visiting with old friends.






No comments: