States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, November 24, 2007

10 months full-timing

Wow, 10 months ago today I started living full-time lifestyle inside of Ms Southwind. It's hard to believe that it has been that long. It doesn't seem that long ago since I moved into my comfy home. It's a Crisp Chilly day here today. Inside of Ms Southwind it's very warm and toasty. It's about 74 degrees inside thanks to Mr. Heater. He does a fantasic job.

It has been a week ago today that i got the phone call about Mama Viv. It amazes me how we can celebrate a wonderful event such as living inside of Ms Southwind, yet on the other hand we have sad memories of losing Mama Viv.

Nothing much has been happening other then i've been watching the tube. It's a lazy day for me. I did take the dogs for a walk and took a few pictures with my new camera.

Hope your having a great day .....

No comments: