States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, November 5, 2007

Everyone is leaving

I have found that it's really enjoying doing RV Volunteer work. It feels like this is how God has intended for me to live my life at this point in time. Plus I get to meet and make new friends. I love meeting new people and making new friends.

It was a nice summer, I've mostly enjoyed the summer here and have made some new friends. The campground is lonely here now. Everyone has packed up left the campground for the winter. Today the last of the campers have packed up their belongings and moved on to a warmer climate. It's just Ms. Southwind, and the 4 dogs. We will be moving to a new location on Sunday as well. Although the temps won't be that great where we are moving too.

We have some things to do yet before we will move on to our winter location. The plans are to head to Mississippi along the Gulf of Mexico! I feel that is where God is leading me at this point. I'm looking forward to spending the winter down along the water. It will be nice.

The plans are to see if can be of some help volunteering. Plus it helps on the expenses as full hookups are free when you are doing work amping.

No comments: