States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



It's a very chilly day outside, tempature is around 35 .... brrr. It's nice and warm though inside of Ms. Southwind. When Ms. Southwind is plugged into shore power we keep her warm using a 1500 watt electric heater. No since in wasting our propane when electric is free with our campsite.

Wow, this is a special day inside Ms. Southwind, celebrating our first Thanksgiving living inside. Ms Southwind did a good job cooking our Thanksgiving dinner. I used all the wonderful tools I have inside of Ms. Southwind. Her oven, electric plate, & electric roaster cooked a wonderful meal using her propane & electricity she provides, esp being able to use shore power. This is the first Thanksgiving that has been spent without family or friends around. Hmmm


Thanksgiving meal included ........

11 lb turkey roasted (smallest i could find for a cheap price)
mashed potatoes
turkey gravy
Broc & Rice cassorole
Home made bread roles
Pumpin bars

Doesn't this all sound so tasty? Sorry no pictures still no digital
camera. Hmmm ... were hoping Santa will bring a new one soon.

Green Bay Packers won ... Way to go Green Bay!

Cowboys won ... Way to go Cowboys!

Happy Thanksgiving, hope your day was as great as Ms. Southwind's was. There are many blessings to be Thankful for. Sometimes life comes with ups and downs and sometimes I wonder why things in life have occurred. But, today Iam thankful for the many things that I'm blessed with. Esp, when there are people out there in the USA that do not have the luxary that we have inside of Ms. Southwind, did not get to enjoy the great meal we had today. So many things could be much worse. The dogs just loved their Thanksgiving meal and are full and now relaxing. (I don't think they can move)

I called my family today and talked to them. It was great to talk to my sister as long as i did. I didn't worry about how many minutes i was using or how much it was costing. I didn't get to return home for Mama Viv. I felt i could at least talk to my family on this holiday. My other sister Rosie was there and so it was nice to hear everyone talking.
I also called my nephew Matt and my dad was there. So i felt better getting to talk to my family. Cell phones are great!

God Bless you all and Happy Thanksgiving


No comments: