States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The passing of a loved one!

Today started out to be a beautiful day, it was almost 70 degrees and then i got the dreaded call. Mama Viv died this morning of a heart attack. My sister Patty called me to tell me the bad news. Mama Viv was a dear woman, even though she is our step mom, she was like a real mother. We all love her very much, she was one to make you laugh when you needed it, she gave you hugs when you needed and did she ever give you her advice in what you should be doing. I'm worried how my dad will handle this lose. She was his rock.

I had just talk to her a week ago today and in fact it was about the same time i got the dreaded phone call. I am in the process of trying to decide what is the best way to return my sister tells me that several of us kids are outta town.

It's turned into a dark day, with the loss of Mama Viv. Mama Viv you will be greatly missed and our hearts are filled great sorrow. Even though we know that you are in the heavenly gates with our beloved Bobbi Jo, you are still gonna be missed here on earth.

On a better note, when i talked to Gabe he was happy, he killed a nice 12 point buck!
Then when i had to tell him about Grandma Viv.

No comments: