States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, November 19, 2007

5 weeks 1 day til take off

It's a beautiful day outside and the bad thing is i spilt tea on my camera awhile back and now it won't work :(( Hope Santa will bring me a new one.

I'm also kinda down in the dumps as the decision not to return home for mama Viv funeral has been made. I have come down with the flu and traveling isn't a option for me right now. I guess with the full time lifestyle we all have to give up some things. I hope my family understands .. i know that my siblings will take care of dad and i am with them in thoughts. The last thing my dad needs after just winning his bout with lung cancer is this flu i have.

5 weeks tomorrow and I'm outta here and Mississippi here I come. Still not sure if will spend the entire winter there. One thing I have found living in my home on wheels is that at anytime you can pack up and head on to a new location.

No comments: