States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Beautiful Day!

I had a ruff night last night. My back hurt most of the day and night. I did take a small walk later in the evening. I shouldn't of ... So the rest of the evening was spent resting on the couch! I went to bed early for me. I slept about an hour and then my back woke me up. I got back up and read some email. About an hour later i went back to bed. It was a ruff night off and on. Sometimes i forget just how bad back pain and my disability can be. I guess it has to bring me back to reality at times .. and boy does it ever!!

I woke up to a beautiful day outside. This morning it was 67 degrees! I took the dogs out to potty and then opened up all of the windows in Ms.Southwind! I love being able to have my windows open and let fresh inside. I turned off the AC that hasn't been turned off much since May! It feels so good to have my blinds all the way up, windows open, vents open & the door open. It was cloudy most of the morning but now the sun has come out and it's warmed up to 72 degrees!

I plan to most of the day sitting outside and enjoying the fresh air. I am going to either read a book or do some embroidry.

Hope your all having a great day ....

No comments: