States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Enjoying a beautiful day

Monday was a day spent in bed as i was down in the back. In fact, i didn't even get out of bed until 9.30 am! I was back in bed by 8.30 pm!!

Tuesday morning i got up early and got Ms. Southwind cleaned up. She was a mess! After getting my cleaning done, i headed to the laundry mat and did the weekly laundry. After bringing the laundry back to Ms. Southwind i headed over to Dollar Tree & Save Alot for groceries. The cupboards were getting pretty bare. I spent $21.91 at Dollar tree on food & house hold supplies. I spent $89.76 at Save Alot! I returned back to Ms. Southwind wore out. Needless to say no cooking was done and pot pies were the choice for dinner tonight. Although after the pot pies were done and since i already had the oven on, i decided to throw a choc cake together and pop it in the oven. My friend that moved to a different campground stopped by right after dinner and we had a nice visit for about an hour. After my friend left i spent the rest of the evening lazying around and resting up. It's raining once again and my back was starting to ache. I was even in bed by 8.30 pm again tonight. Wow, 2 nights in a row in bed that early. hmmmmm I have to admit, i love falling asleep listening to rain hit the top of Ms. Southwind. It's so relaxing to me. Although i have had a horrible muddy mud puddle in my front yard for days now.

Today has been a beautiful day. I got up early, got my dishes done, took a walk. Surfed the web and then i took another longer walk. The sun is shining and it's just to beautiful to be inside, so I have taken several walks!
I fixed mostaccioli for dinner and after dinner i joined a couple of the ladies in the park for card night. Yep, starting tonight i am now playing hand and foot on Wed nights. We had fun and was back in our homes a little after 9 pm. The rest of the evening is gonna be spent on the couch watching the tube and then off to bed.

Hope your all having a great time where ever you are and until next time ..........

No comments: