States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, January 12, 2009

My muddy yard!

Early Saturday morning it rained, or should i say poured!! As i woke up to the sound of so much rain hitting the roof of Ms. Southwind, i laid there a bit and listened, then i rolled over and went back to sleep. When i woke up about an hour later the rain had stopped. Ms. Southwind had a river around her. Wow, I must have the yuckiest spot in the entire campground!



Sunday my site was still under water and finally on Monday afternoon it dried up. Here is what my site looks like today.



I haven't really been doing much lately. Same ole thing on a daily basis. Straighten up each morning, then i watch some tube and then take a walk. I'm trying to take a daily walk everyday to get some exercise.

Hope your all having a great day .. until next time

No comments: