States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Hailey!

Today is my grand daughter Hailey's 5th Birthday! Happy Birthday princess. It's hard to believe that she is the big 5 now! Wow, I'm getting old .. hehe Here is a picture of me and my precious grand children. Toby and Hailey. Grandma's precious jewels. I love you Hailey and Toby.


Here is Hailey with her Hannah Montana guitar. She is into Hannah Montana big time these days.



Here is uncle Gabe holding Toby, he wasn't sure about us when we first arrived, but it didn't take him long to warm up to us and know that hey these people spoil me rotten.




Hailey with her new ball, she is and has always been a big ball nut. She loves any kind of ball and when her mom and her bought a friend one for her birthday, Hailey didn't want to give the ball to her friend, so she got one for her birthday.


Toby isn't walking by himself yet, but he is walking hanging onto things. In this picture he took 2 steps by himself and realized what he was doing and sat back down and grandma captured the Kodak moment.

Here is my 2 grand dogs ... yes, my boys are dog lovers just like their mother. Bambi is the red and spot the new addition and Bambi's baby is the brindle. He is so rotten.

Hailey didn't want to share her new ball, so Toby went and found one of her old ones. He loves sticking his tongue out.



Uncle Gabe had to give the dogs some love too. Everyone has to have love or there is jealousy big time.


Of course then daddy had to give the doggies love too. My son Tyson is in the orange shirt, Gabe is in the red. That's my babies, although their grown men now .. Oh my












Hailey holding up how many fingers she is now. Isn't she getting so big, and there is Toby wanting grandma to come play.
The day has spent enjoying and spoiling my grand children ... hope your all having a great day ... until later ....

No comments: