States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, January 15, 2009

itch hitch and chilly in the south

wow, it seems i keep going MIA. Actually there just really isn't much happening these days. I'm in the living mode again so not really anything to post about. I have been in the same spot now for 6 months! That is wayyyyyyyyyy to long to be held to one place. Although i do love the area and have made some good friends here. On Wednesday evenings i go to the club house and play cards with some of the ladies here. It's a enjoying evening and we have a good time laughing. Needless to say i have lost the past 2 wednesday nights ... hmmmm

I have the itch hitch big time!!!! I'm so ready to load up and hit the road. Of course with the economy the way it is the decision was made to stay put until Spring. I am actually marking off the days on my calandar. YES, i know it's down to counting the days.

Last week the weather was so nice here, but this week it has turned a bit cooler. It's been in the low - high 50's and the past few days it's been low. Although when the sun comes out, it isn't really bad. The nights are cool and tonight they are predicting it to be in the low 20's! Although i talked to my son and he said that he would love to see a low 20's during the day .. so i will not complain.

Tomorrow night i am going to see Travis Tritt! Yes, i got more free tickets! I'm so excited. Well that is about it for now ... Hope you all have a great weekend and until next time ....

No comments: