States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Snow Flurries, A day to snuggle


We woke up to a dusting of snow this morning and it's still flurrying outside! I'm so ready for spring, although after seeing all those states being hit with Tornadoes, that i'm not ready for! (My thoughts and prayers are out to all of who where affected by such horrific storms) The weather forecast just said that warmer weather is moving back in after the weekend Yeppie!

I do believe we have a ghost in our camper! I can not find my house shoes anywhere!! Hmmmm i do believe the ghost that we always had when the kids were little may be back? As i'm sure most of you remember, when kids were little and asked if they had something or did it, most of the time they replied no and i would reply, I guess that ghost is at work once again .. LOL

The dogs don't seem to mind that wind is blowing, snow is flurrying and at times really coming down. 2 of them are nestled in front of the heater and the other one is nestled in bed. Look and see what a life they have!


I took a picture of what i have cooking in my crock pot this morning. Sweet Patotoes! I love them. I like mine with a tint taste of cinnimon and allspice, although hubby doesn't. So instead of adding it while it's cooking like i prefer to do. I wait and add it before i eat it. What we wives have to do for our hubby's .. hehe

I am also going to put some pork steak in the oven to bake later. I haven't decided what else to add with it. We shall see. hmmmm If anyone has any good receipes to share. Please do so, i love trying new things. Well i added a picture of what I came up with for dinner. It was so tasty. Cooking inside of Ms. Southwind is fun!

We got more neighbors yesterday! 2 other campers came in, one came early afternnon, they other late afternoon. I haven't met anyone yet, as they seem to be staying inside with the cold weather that has moved back in. The past few days it has been extremely windy and cool. Although we are lucky, as were we are parked the wind is blocked somewhat and so we haven't noticed any rocking like we did when we were parked in a parking lot. That was quite a ride!

No comments: