States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, March 30, 2007

2 Months as full-timers and got my tooth pulled today!

Friday, March 30, 2007

I got my aching tooth pulled today and i'm so glad that thing is gone! Although, because the tooth had broken into 6 pieces the dentist said that the tooth next to it, lost some bone when he had to cut the tooth out and i may lose it as well. I sure hope not, i don't like loosing my teeth!

The kids left for Florida today, but because I haven't been feeling well, we decided not to join them after all. I sure wish I was going with them. Oh well, hopefully next winter we can spend some time in Florida, enjoying the ocean while the rest of the world is freezing.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

2 Months as full-timers in our new home and we are enjoying it. Although we sure will be glad when spring arrives!

No comments: