States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy 68th Birthday Dad!

Today my daddy is 68 years old and still going strong. Happy 68th Birthday Dad! I love you and miss you bunches! I bought you a card yesterday, even though it's not in the mail yet, i will try to do that by the weekend. I guess better later then never huh? At least you know i'm thinking of you on your special day. So open your arms wide, here is your birthday hug and tons of kisses! Love you

It's a beautiful day outside today, the sun is shining. The birds are cherping and the squirells are out and about. I cleaned house today as i hadn't clean in a week! I also did up the dishes that hubby left me while i was sick with the flu. He feed himself, but of course he had to leave me some type of present and it was dishes! Actually, there wasn't many dishes. He was a good boy and used paper plates :)))

The dogs and I took a walk earlier, it was a small walk as i'm still on the weak side and didn't want to over do it. I tire out easily. Of course then we came back home and took a nice long nap. I needed it. They wanted to walk farther, but i just couldn't. so they settled for the walk they got.

We got another neighbor this afternoon. As i was cooking dinner another camper arrived. Although they seem to have disappeared! They setup and then left and haven't returned. It appears to be an older couple. Hubby says that the gal probably made the guy take her to wal-mart and he is in misery as he always is when i take him to wal-mart. LOL

I still haven't met they other neighbor, he doesn't seem to get out much. It appears to be a younger man by himself. Although, i haven't been out much since he arrived as i've been in bed sick. The campground worker said that he is living in his camper as we are.

No comments: