States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, March 12, 2007

A Tooth Ache!

It's 70 + degrees outside. 2 campers pulled out this morning. Bill and Karen whom are leaving for florida. Dave and Sarah who have to return to the work world.

We also had 1 more pull in today. I guess the nice weather is bringing everyone out. There is 4 of us in the campgrounds now.

I don't feel to well today, i have a tooth ache! The worst part is i can't get it taken care of for 2 weeks! Because of my heart condition i have to take anti biotic's prior to having any dental work done. So the doctor has ordered me the medication and i will take it and then get my tooth worked on. In the mean time, i'm suffering.

Well the dogs are wanting to go on another walk and then its our nap time.

No comments: