States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, April 24, 2009

Montgomery Gentry Concert!

010Friday i got up early and got a little bit of walking done and then i went out to lunch. Later that evening i went to my last concert i will get to attend while being in Mississippi. I didn’t really know who Montgomery Gentry really was but knew they were country so i was excited about seeing them. Wow, was i ever surprised to learn that i really like most of the songs they have out! I’m horrible with putting artist with the songs i like. heck most the songs i like i don’t know the names on recognize them when i hear them … hehe

001

005

002

008

I got a kick out of this guy, he was constantly sticking his tongue out as he played. Hmmm i wonder if he even realizes it?

014

Montgomery liked to make lots of silly faces, he is funny.

016

Gentry mostly stood in from of his mic but he did make a few jokes and even showed us his hilly billy dance. Hmmmm

018

Gentry and one of his band members playing together.

I really enjoyed their concert, they sang most of their top hits. It wasn’t one of the best concerts I've been too. Chris Cagle still rates #1 with me. But i enjoyed their concert and I'd recommend going to see them if you ever get a chance.

1 comment:

La, Storyteller/Storysinger said...

OMG!!!
I am totally jealous!
I love those guys!
I saw them a few years ago in Virginia.
They were fabulous!