States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rain, Rain & Cold Go away!

It’s been a week of nothing but rain and cold! I have not done anything this week! Lay around and hurt! It has either rained and rained or it’s too cold to go outside. As you may know from reading my blog, rain and cold are not good on my back, they make me in such horrible pain and when you get both together it’s even worse!!!

Not only have i been stuck in bed/couch but the wifi here hasn’t worked very good this week. So it’s been a week of reading and watching the tube (mostly reading in bed)

I got a couple emails from my readers wondering about me and it made me feel good to know that i have friends out there. I appreciate you all so much and I'm thrilled you can enjoy my writings and following my adventures in life. Although it seems here lately i haven’t had much adventure.

Hope your all having a great week!

No comments: