States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New shoes & April Fools Day!

Happy April Fools day! I didn't play any April fools today, i just haven't been in a April Fools mood this year.

029I got up around 8 am today and once again early am it rained again. I'm so sick of rain, i have lake front property which isn't fun. I did manage to take a few walks here and there. But I'm not getting my daily exercise in that i want to with my dieting.

Earlier today my neighbor lady and i went to shoe carnival and i did purchase a couple pair of sandals. I got 2 pairs of sketchers. I took a walk in one pair and they seem to be comfy and hopefully i can walk in both pairs. I'm getting a tan line from wearing socks and shoes and doesn't look to good when i wear sandals out.

Today has been a dreary day, with no sun shining. It's been cloudy all day and a bit on the cool side. I'm so ready for the sun to come back out.

Several of my snow bird friends pulled out today so i have several of my walking partners. I will miss them.

Breakfast … 1c oat bran & 1/4 c skim milk with 1/2 c water to make 3/4 c milk

Lunch …. lettuce, 4 radish, 3 stalks celery, croutons, bacon bits and fat free dressing

Dinner …. 3 oz breaded chicken fillet, 1/2 mac & cheese and 1c green beans

No comments: