States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

struggling to lose that 2 lbs!

This entire week has been spent struggling to lose that 2 lbs i gained last week ... grrrrrr

Monday i got the laundry put away that i did Sunday night and unpacked my bag from the trip back to Illinois. Then i had to clean Ms. Southwind as she was dirty and need some TLC. I also walked several times. Plus i had to restore my laptop as it was sick and needed a fresh start.

Tuesday i spent my entire morning taking short walks and then resting and then more walks. Then yesterday afternoon i gave the dogs hair cuts and a bath. That's a job, but i did get in several walks. I'm determined to get rid of that 2 lbs and start losing again.

Today i spent my entire day taking walks! I walked off a total of 671 calories! I'm exhausted tonight, my back and legs are killing me and i may have over done it, but I'm determined to get the weight back off. so far this morning i still hadn't lost a ounce! That is exactly how it was when i first started trying to lose weight, it took me 3 straight weeks of dieting and walking to lose a pound. I have the hardest time losing weight but I'm still determined.

I'm hoping in the morning when i get on the scales it will show a lose. Well hope your all having a great night and I'm gonna head to bed. I'm exhausted!

Night and until next time ......

2 comments:

Paula said...

Just wondering... where in IL are you from? Hope the 2 pounds are coming off for you. I am trying toloose weight. So, far 3 pounds and I joined Curves for the 30 day fitness study. It is 30 day for 30 bucks. They evalueate when you start and then after the 30 days. Then if I want to continue it is 34/month.
Have a great week end.
Paula

Pennie said...

I'm from southern Illinois. Yes, i finally lost the last of the 2 lbs i had gained off on Saturday morning when i got on the scales. Although now i've been set back 2 weeks of losing weight because i gained though lbs but i guess in 3 months time i've only had 1 set back and it mostly was due to the weather/not feeling well.