States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, November 3, 2008

Electrical Problems


I was awaken around 5 am to the sound of the power going out. Grrrrrrr I got up put my house coat on and went out to the breaker box. I flipped the breaker to on and when i did, flames shot out! I hurried and shut the breaker off. So i went inside and went back to bed. Wasn't anything i could do until day light.
Around 9 am i dug out a xtra cord i had and wired it to my electric cord and plugged in so i could have power. Then later i got dressed and went to home depot but they didn't have the plug i needed. They sent me to a electric store and they had the plug i needed. $20 poorer i came back to Ms. Southwind and now the new cord is installed and all is well.

No comments: