States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Gulfport, MS


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!


I hosted a pot luck for all the displaced people such as myself that isn't able to be with family.

I got up early and put the turkey on and after slowly getting myself together it was time to go to work making all the trimmings to go with it. I made the following for today's pot luck ... over night salad, mashed potatoes, noodles, gravy, bread rolls. Dessert was pumpkin pie and cherry cheese cake. Of course there was tons of food and we had a blast. My kitchen was a mess at the end of the day.


The rest of the afternoon was spent visiting and having a blast, sorry no photos to post as no one wanted their picture shared online. The evening was spent relaxing and trying to recuperate. Hope your Thanksgiving was a great one.

No comments: