States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, November 11, 2008



Today is a day of remembrance of those who have lost their lives and to those who have served. America can never repay the debt we owe you for all that you gave to us. I found these clip arts and thought they expressed how i feel about our vets.



I have sat this morning and thought about the economy, how America has lost so many rights, how our current administration has destroyed what America stood for. Even though i am discouraged with the government, that millions of Americans have been tossed into the streets, how the government is bailing out Wall Street while Main street is struggling. I still have hope and dreams deep inside of me that America will turn around and once again become the great nation it has stood for. With all the men & women who have fought in the past and are still fighting for our future. I think America still has her pride and desire to become a great nation again. Even with all the grief Americans are struggling with I'm still

When i see the American flag, i still salute her, i still feel the pride and i remember all those who have lost their lives, body parts and so much to give me the freedom that American flag stand for. No administration, no one can take that from me.

On anther note ... I'm still learning my new laptop and it is getting a bit better (more that i am getting used to it) I on the other hand I am still fighting this sinus cold. My nose is sore, my ears are still clogged and i still feel blahhhhhh I haven't really done much the past few days but to lazy around and try to get to feeling better. We have been having some chilly nights, but the days have been just beautiful. Unfortunately i haven't felt well enough to enjoy them as I'm still having cold chills.

Hope your all having a great day and until next time .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You haven't blogged for awhile. I hope you are alright. Miss you.