States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another new toy

I thought i would up date you all on my new toy. I last left off with the new 400 bike purchased. Well it was constantly gone fishing and so i still had no wheels. So it was decided to purchase another bike! Yes, can you believe it? I called the same dealer and he didn’t have another 400 in the 08, so i asked him if he had another Arctic Cat dealer number and he said i have 2 other 08’s left but different sizes, come in and look at them.

010So i Jeanette and i needed to run town to pick up some things anyway, so off we went. I looked at both bikes, one was 366 and the other was a 650. After talking to my boys, it was decided to go with the 650 and i only paid $300 more for it then i did the 400. The dealer even delivered it for me as they are going to be at the ranch for Memorial day weekend.

So that night my 2nd new bike was delivered! I’m still driving the 400 as the 650 has too much power for me. Of course my boys are ecstatic as now they don’t have to borrow a bike when their at the ranch, they have their own to ride now.

No comments: