States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Packing and Getting things ready

Monday, i spent the entire morning sorting through almost 2 years of mail! I kept what i needed to and started shredding what i didn’t. Well that is until the shredder broke! Ughhh i hate those things. So it was time for a plan B. With identity theft and all i don’t like to throw anything in the trash with my name, address or anything on it. So plan B came to action and i turned on the gas grill and put all of the mail in there and burned it. Once i got the fire going i shut the propane off and let it burn. After everything was burned and the grilled cooled off i cleaned the grill up. Actually plan B worked out great as all that burning burned all the grease and junk out of the grill and so all i had to do was scoop the remains and spray the grill with a hose and it was clean too! Now i won’t have to use the oven cleaner and clean the grill.

I did manage to get in several walks. It also worked out great that while i was doing the mail, it rained and then cleared off. Although the sun & humidity came out and it was really hot.

I got my dishes done by afternoon and by then it was time to start dinner.

I skipped breakfast … bad girl i know

lunch was a salad and … dinner

chicken breast with rice of roni

snack was rice krispie and jell-0

Total Calories eaten … 1082

Calories burned … 380

I was so tired by the end of the day and i was in bed by 9 pm!

Tuesday

I woke up around 5 am and it was pouring. My back was aching so i rolled and over and went back to sleep. I woke up again around 7 am and got up and got my dishes done.

took several walks and then the rain came again. Then i decided i needed to get the rest of Ms. Southwind washed and since the sun wasn’t out even though it was humid and warm i went to work. I washed the back end and back side of Ms. Southwind and now she looks nice for when we roll out.

It’s a good thing i got Ms. Southwind wash this morning as after lunch the rain returned. So i spent the afternoon dusting the walls and everything. It’s amazing how much dust builds up. I need to take the curtains down and wash them but i think i will leave that to another day. I won’t be able to dust the front of Ms. Southwind until we get ready to roll as the tv is in the front and it’s just too hard to try to dust around it. It won’t be long and it’ll be time to start dinner.

I ate Raison bran for breakfast and a salad for lunch

Dinner ….. 4 oz pork chop with a baked potatoes w/tsp butter & sour cream

snack was a granola bar & jello-o w/whipped topping

Total Calories …1001

Calories burned … 480

Hope your all having a great week …….. until next time

No comments: