States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

Wow 2 weeks ago today Ms.Southwind left Mississippi where it was humid and hot! Even though we’ve been having rain on a daily basis lately i haven’t let it spoil the time I'm having. In fact, I’ve haven’t really had much time for relaxation but tons of fun!

072

As you can see in these photos the fishing has been pretty good, catching the limit almost daily. Yes, I've been eating lots of fish, but i could eat it every day and hey, it helps big time on the grocery bill … and it’s actually low in calories … hehe

029

026

009

I’ve taken several bike rides (which i just love), played cards, card bingo, bunco and went to several activities going on. This past memorial day weekend was a very hectic and active one. I volunteered my time one day to help with an event. I’ve baked cookies & brownies for a bake sale. Baked a cake for birthdays & Anniversary’s that they celebrate each month. Of course lots of talking that i do best! It’s been great to catch up with old friends and as always making new friends.

There seems to be some type of activity going on daily here and there is always something to do. I haven’t had much time for computer or TV time, which i don’t really miss. By the time it’s time to shower and get ready for bed, I'm exhausted and my bed feels so good.

This is the most amazing place and i haven’t even been in town to enjoy all that Branson has to offer. I’m hoping to eventually get time to venture out to a few of the surrounding areas and explore them as well. I haven’t been to downtown Branson in years. I’m also hoping to get over into Arkansas and explore some things there as well. But hey i have 4 1/2 months yet to get there. I’m a full-timer and full-timers never hurry, correct?

Right now I'm just enjoy each day as it comes and what a great ride it is …. until next time ….

No comments: