States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, May 22, 2009

Having a Blast!

002

It’s hard to believe that it’s been almost 2 weeks since leaving Mississippi and Memorial Day is fast approaching. There seems to never be enough hours in the days. I haven’t been keeping up with my dieting either!! I haven’t gained any weight, but i haven’t lost either. I was hoping to get back on track this week, but so far that hasn’t happened.

001I am usually up by 8 am, although today i slept in a bit longer, i try to keep my morning routine of straightening up Ms. Southwind. The dogs have been a bit neglected in getting their exercise. It has rained a lot before arriving and mud everywhere. So I've been keeping them close by in the grass only. So taking walks haven’t happened to much. It has rained almost everyday that since arriving … ughhhh Although it usually rains and then clears up and I'm back off to doing things.

008 007

The campground roads are not paved, they are rock but do seem to have mud also. As you can see by these photos I'm surrounded by beauty and lots of nature! There are also lots of rock paved trails around the stream that you can ride atv’s and get to the great fishing holes. What a life!!

013

I’m having a blast at having too much fun, the fishing has been great and taste great! I still say rainbow trout is the best fish ever. Here are some photos i took. Every other Friday is fish releasing day and all the guys get together and release the fish they hope to catch. The first picture is of the guys waiting on the fish truck.

016

In the second picture you can see the net full of fish their releasing, in each hole they release a net full and 2 lunkers which you can see in the 3rd picture.

019 024 022 023

Hope your all having a great time and until later …..

No comments: