States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, May 15, 2009

new ride (toy)

I tried to straighten up Ms. Southwind a bit as i hadn’t really unpacked and did that yet. The weather has been very nice here although the evenings are a bit cool yet. Everyone is laughing at me as their all sitting outside in the evening in shorts and I'm freezing with pants and jacket on.

Since arriving I’ve been looking online, newspapers and the bulletin boards around the campground for a good used ATV (4 wheeler). The ranch is 10,000 areas and most of it has to be seen on an atv. I'm shocked how much used ones are selling for. I guess with the economy the way it is … used things are valued high. I searched online for some local dealers and my friends Kevin & Jeanette (we were neighbors for over 13 yrs) took me into town to the local dealers. It's amazing that i could buy a brand new one for only $1000 bucks more with a 2 yr warranty then the used ones. We went to all the dealers and seen where we could get the best deal and we ended up going back to the very first dealer.

012-a
I purchased a new 08 400 Arctic Cat 4 x4 auto with independent suspension and a rear padded seat for my back. I liked the looks of the Arctic cat over all the other brands and it was the best deal of them all.
We got home with my new toy and of course we had to take it for a ride. I love riding on it and the seat is wonderful for my back! It takes the jar out & i really love that you can’t even tell your going over a bump!
So now I can get some great pictures of the ranch and you all can see what were enjoying as well.

Hope your all having a great week and until next time……………

No comments: